BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 14 January 2010

Another day in the life of Leonie

Today wasn't especially exciting. I had a 3 hour acting class this morning in a room where the lights are really bright and hurt my eyes. The lesson itself was fun. Hooray for improvisation - no learning lines for me! Almost at the end of the lesson, exactly on schedule, two women came into the hall and sat on a table, watching us finish our lesson. Dave is too nice to tell them to wait outside, but they are so rude. They sit there sighing and looking at their watches like we are taking up their time, when they are the ones that decide to turn up five minutes early every thursday. 


Dancing this afternoon was excruciating as usual. I'm sure Emma hates me. She just doesn't understand that I know how the dance moves should go and what correct ballet technique is, but my arms and legs just won't do it! It's so frustrating! I definitely need to take more dance lessons if I'm going to have any change of passing my dance module at the end of this year.

After I got home from dancing I decided, in a moment of madness, that the snow wasn't really that bad and I should go running. As soon as I got to the park where the paths hadn't been gritted I realised my mistake. The place looked like Russia in the winter! The lake was completely frozen and all the other people around were children and parents making snow men. They were also wrapped up in coats and hats and scarves, which was my second mistake. I had decided that I would get far to hot running in a coat, so I went out in just a tank top and jogging bottoms. I have never been so cold in my life! I think I nearly got pneumonia and I had an asthma attack when I got back to my flat. So not cool. And for some reason, after the asthma attack, my body decided to give me hiccups...for a whole hour! 


0 comments: