BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 10 January 2010

A Snowy Sunday

I have decided that it is far too dangerous for myself and everyone around me to venture out into the snow and ice to get to church. On the short trip to the shops last night I almost fell to my death several times, which is not an experience that I wish to repeat.


I have been back at uni for a week now, after breaking up for Christmas, but so far I have only had a day and a half of lessons as most of the week was cancelled due to 'extreme weather'. I was looking forward to having snowball fights and building igloos, but the snow didn't start properly until Friday afternoon. It was a bit of a wasted week, but I got to miss ballet so I'm not complaining.

On another note, isn't it the best feeling when you click on the spell checker and it says 'no mistakes found' well done me!

0 comments: